In today's world, it is becoming more and more important to focus on issues of nature conservation and environmental sustainability. The constant change and the indisputable changes in the climate and the environment are a sign that one can not escape the responsibility to protect our nature.
- 1 Person
- 2 Persons
The kitchen of Baden has to offer much more than only the black forests ham and the black forest cherries cake. Klaus Günther Wiesler and its creative team are artists of the light kitchen of Baden.
Daily menu (03/03/2017)
Fine selection of our salad buffet *** Appetizers variation
with chive sour cream and bread chip
*** Garlic cream soup with "Kracherle" *** Steak from the Black Forest
with bacon and pearl onions in spicy sauce with fried potatoes
oder Fillet of cod cooked in herbs
on dill sauce and tomato polenta
or Vegetarian Young kohlrabi in cuttlefish sauce
with fresh sprouts and butter potatoes
or Fine lamb shank with rosemary braised
on ratatouille vegetables and potato gratin
*** Homemade Cassis parfait
on crocant oranges and caramell
or Cheese from the Southern Black Forest Nature Park
Specialties of the kitchen
Let yourself be surprised - enjoy your meals in the romantic-cozy hotel restaurant and the breakfast on the sun terrace. The Schwarzwälder breakfast buffet with many delicious regional organic products ensures a healthy start into an exciting holiday.
- Organic cheese from "Schwendehof Lenzkirch"
- Ice cream, fish, pork, ham and honey from farms from the region
- Homemade noodles and spaghetti with spelled flour and semolina from farms from the region
- Wild meat from own hunting
- Milk, organic curd, cream and yoghurt from farms from the region
- Wines of the "Winery Wiesler" in Staufen
- Pilsen beer, wheat and Whisky of the "Rothausbrauerei"
- Fruit spirits, Whisky and Gin of the "Distillery Marder"
In the "Naturpark Südschwarzwald", hoteliers and restaurateurs have joined together to present their guests the fantastic natural experience of our region on a plate.