In today's world, it is becoming more and more important to focus on issues of nature conservation and environmental sustainability. The constant change and the indisputable changes in the climate and the environment are a sign that one can not escape the responsibility to protect our nature.
Sollte hier kein Zimmer verfügbar sein, wenden Sie sich gerne telefonisch unter 07651/98090 oder per Mail an uns.
The kitchen of Baden has to offer much more than only the black forests ham and the black forest cherries cake. Klaus Günther Wiesler and its creative team are artists of the light kitchen of Baden.
Specialties of the kitchen
Let yourself be surprised - enjoy your meals in the romantic-cozy hotel restaurant and the breakfast on the sun terrace. The Schwarzwälder breakfast buffet with many delicious regional organic products ensures a healthy start into an exciting holiday.
- Organic cheese from "Schwendehof Lenzkirch"
- Ice cream, fish, pork, ham and honey from farms from the region
- Homemade noodles and spaghetti with spelled flour and semolina from farms from the region
- Wild meat from own hunting
- Milk, organic curd, cream and yoghurt from farms from the region
- Wines of the "Winery Wiesler" in Staufen
- Pilsen beer, wheat and Whisky of the "Rothausbrauerei"
- Fruit spirits, Whisky and Gin of the "Distillery Marder"
In the "Naturpark Südschwarzwald", hoteliers and restaurateurs have joined together to present their guests the fantastic natural experience of our region on a plate.
Seehotel Wiesler Sustainability